25 November, 2010

Thanksgiving: A prose for all the people. Intro.

My Cousin, Tom, in California, writes poems, poetry, comic skits, and more. He is hoping to move from having been in the Insurance industry as an adjuster (something he is loathed to do anymore, and has disengaged from), into these things, which he loves, and are an expression from within. This started out as a "Thanksgiving poem," he was going to share with me, but it rather mutated, as writings often do, into a critique on the status of this old world in relation to Thanksgiving. Because it wasn't "positive and upbeat" he first held it back, but I said I would love to read it if he would send it, which he did. I was, as always so impressed with his works that I asked if I could share it with everyone, and he said that was fine, he did not mind my doing so at all. So, for whatever it's worth, here it is. I hope you find it worth reading, and a tad inspirational, as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment