10 August, 2010

Reasons I am upset about Obama's "healthcare" reform

As SENATOR Obama he's on record as FOR Single Payer. As CANDIDATE Obama he's on record for Medicare-For-All. As PRESIDENT Obama he's on record for "Public Option," which he dropped SO fast that NONE of us ever found out what it REALLY meant. THEN he was for "insurance cooperative" parroting RepubliCONS neocon lies that it would "save" us money - I have a "cooperative" for electricity, and a "cooperative" forInternet (they also hold landline phone and cable TV, those two I have OFF however), and I can tell you that my bills are in NO way AT ALL cheaper than YOURS. It's just that I'm TOO RURAL for BIG companies to invest out here, so the cooperatives is ALL that I have. EVERY time the Republicans screamed, stomped, shrieked, howled, lied, threw temper tantrums, Obama instantly virtually got down on his knees practically sniveling for their approval over and over almost whining "Bipartisan!" despite them REPEATEDLY virtually RIPPING his face off. One cannot help but wonder WHERE IS HIS SPINE? I WOULD have voted for him - as opposed to John "Bomb, bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" McCain and Sarah "Drill baby, drill" Palin, in a heartbeat, but I was sick and could not vote that day. Regardless, I am sorely disappointed. I have even told him so at their web site, and of course got NO answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment